I think it’s the moustache 🙈🥴
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think it’s the moustache 🙈🥴
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
This reminds me of this scene of the gun shot by that terrorist.
Nashwa: tumne dekha woh?
Beenish: woh bhi koi dekhne wali cheez hai?
The cheez
I was trying to be respectful for the show sake.... but nahi ho sakta mujhse
Chup ker jao Baari sahab will mind

Dying in Baari Sahab’s arms - what a dream come true for him.
Proving Nashwa’s friend right

Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Plot twist
Senior vakeel simping over Burhan's bicep and Burhan's expression
.
The happiness of having him in your arms
:
For extra context just erasing the noise:
PS: look at vakeel's eyes and forget for a moment Burhan is shot and let your imagination run wild
... If y'all think I'm unfair and not giving Burhan a chance.... Tell me how to unsee all this
Burhan x Baari is the real ship here, fr 
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Plot twist
Senior vakeel simping over Burhan's bicep and Burhan's expression
.
The happiness of having him in your arms
:
For extra context just erasing the noise:
PS: look at vakeel's eyes and forget for a moment Burhan is shot and let your imagination run wild
... If y'all think I'm unfair and not giving Burhan a chance.... Tell me how to unsee all this
I can't unsee it
Aur ab jab bhi in donon ko saath dekhungi toh mujhe yeh nazar aayega, lagta hai
Originally posted by: A677352DL2FOS7J2
Someone working real hard on this show ☺️
Tbh it does make it easier and good to see people invested enough to do this 👏
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDHibY9ooz5/?igsh=MWNpcGo2dDhrZmd0Zg==
But bakhtiyar ki biwi ke naam faryal toh nahin hai na😅
No idea actually. I feel like if Bakhtiyar calls her something it’ll be darling or baby boo 
Originally posted by: KUWJSMSEUODUR6FZ
Dying in Baari Sahab’s arms - what a dream come true for him.
Proving Nashwa’s friend right
Guyz... Connect karte karte kahaan le jaa rahe ho
ab toh pakka baari saahab ke iraade checklist mein rahenge whenever he's around Burhan
Originally posted by: 2VDUK3W2QH2RTQV7
Guyz... Connect karte karte kahaan le jaa rahe ho
ab toh pakka baari saahab ke iraade checklist mein rahenge whenever he's around Burhan
He doesn’t want girls working around his Burhan. That was the whole point of shading Nashwa and her friend lol
Originally posted by: YJHVFDBOLFIGJ45Z
No idea actually. I feel like if Bakhtiyar calls her something it’ll be darling or baby boo
Waise he called her begum last sunday