Originally posted by: RockingSunny
This task is such an impossible task. I don't know how will rajat win this
Dalal ftw 🤣
Pls stop with the extra words
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
This task is such an impossible task. I don't know how will rajat win this
Dalal ftw 🤣
Pls stop with the extra words
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
1 contender-Rajat
2- diggi
Paar yaar arrow tooh Chahat Paar thaa diggi Paar nahi thaa
Glam said the arrow one was fixed
https://x.com/GlamWorldTalks/status/1863992576551878727?t=ky9Q1cZvyB4tc3KQI_LWEQ&s=19
So makers wanted rajat vs diggy in last round
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Lomdi Eisha ko kalesh chahiye
else arrow tooh Chahat paar thaaDiggi ko daal diya lomdi Eisha ne
wow saar

Lulz , I thought that was Pooja bhaat🤣🤣
Avinash ki counselor kaun hain? Koi news waali hain na? Avinash kitna shaanti se baat kar raha hain iske saath. 

I told ya, she is aggressive, and that too for no reason, domino ka ek brick girao toh puri waise hi gir jayegiOriginally posted by: Cookermaichane
bully chum was saying ki maara maare karo
Kuch bhi karo task mai
Vivian ne master stoke khela
DV as TG again ka sapna pani mein gaya with double chapak 
Karan aur digvijay iska jeena haram kar de

Originally posted by: RockingSunny
This task is such an impossible task. I don't know how will rajat win this
Viv ignored his no touch policy and jumped in pool with napti , dalal ko jeetna hi tha