This reminds me of this scene of the gun shot by that terrorist.
Nashwa: tumne dekha woh?
Beenish: woh bhi koi dekhne wali cheez hai?
The cheez


I was trying to be respectful for the show sake.... but nahi ho sakta mujhse
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This reminds me of this scene of the gun shot by that terrorist.
Nashwa: tumne dekha woh?
Beenish: woh bhi koi dekhne wali cheez hai?
The cheez


I was trying to be respectful for the show sake.... but nahi ho sakta mujhse
Originally posted by: 6SK6QATEYTKN4AEE
Great review by Maliha Rehman. It was definitely a dark but well narrated episode
I don't want it to turn any shade of white.... I don't even want Bisma to come out of years of grooming because she gets married to Asim or Nashwa's inspiring speech. I want things to stay true to their nature like DNUTN.
Nothing wrong with your eyes... They're stuck on him:

Originally posted by: nightingale1234
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDHAzCtuEPs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Girl is getting better with every PS 🔥
I want to see her in a glam secretary/boss role...
and a proper girl next door from a tier 1 city in a rom com.
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
This reminds me of this scene of the gun shot by that terrorist.
Nashwa: tumne dekha woh?
Beenish: woh bhi koi dekhne wali cheez hai?
The cheez
I was trying to be respectful for the show sake.... but nahi ho sakta mujhse
His face and glasses 


Originally posted by: H5KUJ5X7VETRRNPH
His mega shades have more personality than Burhan himself lol
They have good warranty too chahe jo ho naak se nahi hatenge🫰


His eyes and hairs 
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
https://www.instagram.com/p/DDHAzCtuEPs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Girl is getting better with every PS 🔥
MaahAllah she is in her glowing era 
She is so Haseen o Jameel
😍
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
This reminds me of this scene of the gun shot by that terrorist.
Nashwa: tumne dekha woh?
Beenish: woh bhi koi dekhne wali cheez hai?
The cheez
I was trying to be respectful for the show sake.... but nahi ho sakta mujhse
Lol
How do you choose apt screenshots?! 
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
I want to see her in a glam secretary/boss role...
and a proper girl next door from a tier 1 city in a rom com.
Like Jennifer winget in Beyhadh? I mean thoda psycho role bhi chahaiye mujhe Yumna ka