https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDFHxydIskq/?igsh=anRycmp4Y2d5cmFk Look teaser 4 is here it just came like right now
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DDFHxydIskq/?igsh=anRycmp4Y2d5cmFk Look teaser 4 is here it just came like right now
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Look teaser 4 is here it just came like right now
So , again Neelam will for Imran, and he will only break her heart.
Yes sadly so basically Sidra will be the 2nd version of sajeela here again
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Yes sadly so basically Sidra will be the 2nd version of sajeela here again
There was a scene in the promo where Sidra tied something on Imran's hand. And I thought : oh they are siblings. Then I remembered that it isn't an Indian show. 
Oh yes that scene I remember it was in teaser 3
There was a scene in the promo where Sidra tied something on Imran's hand. And I thought : oh they are siblings. Then I remembered that it isn't an Indian show.
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
Oh yes that scene I remember it was in teaser 3
It is also there in teaser 4.
LOOKs like she will snatch him from his love and thats why he takes revenge from her
what is the timing of this show?
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
what is the timing of this show?
It is going to replace Yahya. So its timings will be Fri_Sat 8 pm
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
LOOKs like she will snatch him from his love and thats why he takes revenge from her
If he is that helpless, so he deserves to be snatched and dragged.