Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/Bhuklagihai____/status/1863314237218513394
Twitter is on a shipping spread 
Oh and can't Mehrn wear sarees
and tease the living daylights out of this useless ml
The next promo hit me hard so I had to
🤮
He started flirting with his cousin l
. The previous 2 shows where I saw had 3rd wheel. Looks like it’s a format of pal shows. Did ekta and Indian makers learned from them? Are they learning from here
I doesn’t even know this thread exist. Thanks for tagging me buddy
The next promo hit me hard so I had to
🤮
He started flirting with his cousin l
. The previous 2 shows where I saw had 3rd wheel. Looks like it’s a format of pal shows. Did ekta and Indian makers learned from them? Are they learning from here
Where have you been, that's Pak serials DNA, they don't need Ekta 

I doesn’t even know this thread exist. Thanks for tagging me buddy
You never been to the Pak forum, wow you innocent bachcha 

All shows has their on thread
PAK dramas are frustrating. The odd one is good but it’s the same poop just in a different pile - oh wait that’s itv too! 😂😂The next promo hit me hard so I had to
🤮
He started flirting with his cousin l
. The previous 2 shows where I saw had 3rd wheel. Looks like it’s a format of pal shows. Did ekta and Indian makers learned from them? Are they learning from here
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Where have you been, that's Pak serials DNA, they don't need Ekta

Looks like I am still in 80’s
Good all tv shows sucks🤮
Woah I got my second badge (i don't know what's the badge are for but whatever) 😭😭😭😭