Episode was nice. Though felt a bit slow, climax was interesting. Missed Sohai though. One episode doesn't do justice to this show. Episodes need to move fast. Otherwise at this pace it might loose audience.
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Episode was nice. Though felt a bit slow, climax was interesting. Missed Sohai though. One episode doesn't do justice to this show. Episodes need to move fast. Otherwise at this pace it might loose audience.
Hamza is soo good as Batish..the way he changes from a cute smitten lover to a murderer in a split second, loved it.
Also liking Ahmed's character and that he doesn't bend down to anyone or compromise on his principles.
Going by the screentime so far, it feels only Hamza is the main lead and rest are supporting characters, his story is moving at a faster pace compared to the others. I hope others' plots pick up the pace too.
Missed sohai in the episode.
Episode was nice. Though felt a bit slow, climax was interesting. Missed Sohai though. One episode doesn't do justice to this show. Episodes need to move fast. Otherwise at this pace it might loose audience.
I felt the pace was fine..only others' tracks need to pick up pace..
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I felt the pace was fine..only others' tracks need to pick up pace..
Hmm.. honestly I was bored with few scenes. So I felt so.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Hamza is soo good as Batish..the way he changes from a cute smitten lover to a murderer in a split second, loved it.
Also liking Ahmed's character and that he doesn't bend down to anyone or compromise on his principles.
Going by the screentime so far, it feels only Hamza is the main lead and rest are supporting characters, his story is moving at a faster pace compared to the others. I hope others' plots pick up the pace too.
Missed sohai in the episode.
Hamza is really good. Watching episodes he is so natural. Sohai wasn't featured but I felt they didn't leave her track. I think they will resolve one track each episode now. Today was mostly dedicated to Hamza now Sohai story might be next.
I am kind of curious about Sohai track. Like how she ended up with that guy who is already married. Also I think in the next episode nadia Jamil will kill her husband while Sohai will somehow manage to come to her home. They will send someone to kill her but she kills the guy.
I am kind of curious about Sohai track. Like how she ended up with that guy who is already married. Also I think in the next episode nadia Jamil will kill her husband while Sohai will somehow manage to come to her home. They will send someone to kill her but she kills the guy.
I also think she will kill the husband based on her dialogues today...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I also think she will kill the husband based on her dialogues today...
Yeah. Lets see. Hamzas track was kind of predictable but I find Sohai one most interesting. Afterwards Babrik.
This show is very slow with lots of characters. I think I'll wait untill some more episodes pass and watch .
This show is very slow with lots of characters. I think I'll wait untill some more episodes pass and watch .
Same. Other than Batish rest of the tracks aren’t moving. They haven’t even shown Sohai for 2 episodes.
Wish we had gotten a Batish Sadia scene this week instead of flashbacks.