Bigboss is not the end for them…picture abhi baaki hai. Better things are waiting.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Bigboss is not the end for them…picture abhi baaki hai. Better things are waiting.
I am getting a feeling that chum is distancing herself from Karan. Good for Karan but nope he stays strong and don’t become devdas or puppy dog.
Why makers are taking personal topics of dig Vijay and Karan. This season is another level.
https://x.com/whenvsayshiii/status/1862898642434101446?s=46&t=bV_hbhGc6kr9KSkpf1VqPA
yes that will happen lol 😂I am getting a feeling that chum is distancing herself from Karan. Good for Karan but nope he stays strong and don’t become devdas or puppy dog.
i am still not convinced karan is using victim card.. thats his nature… he fights with ppl whom he has no connection with but apno se nahi …
anyway posting my bae playing guitar 
I dont think that will happen .. why do you feel so ?I am getting a feeling that chum is distancing herself from Karan. Good for Karan but nope he stays strong and don’t become devdas or puppy dog.