The actors are performing well, but somehow I am not liking this baby exchange track :(
Will take break for few days
Loved today's interaction of Abhir and Abhira 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The actors are performing well, but somehow I am not liking this baby exchange track :(
Will take break for few days
Loved today's interaction of Abhir and Abhira 
16th to 22nd

2.1,2.3 , 2.3, 2.5 milk fiasco, 2.4 formula, 2.5 abhir entry, 2.3

Wasnt November 17 Ruhi breakdown episode? That’s what it shows on Hulu too. But I see so many bashing Garvita on rishta tag saying she brought lowest 2.1 trpOriginally posted by: Mehersudha
16th to 22nd
2.1,2.3 , 2.3, 2.5 milk fiasco, 2.4 formula, 2.5 abhir entry, 2.3

16th only she cried it's as per hotstar. And half episode brothers were in scheming and nurse after rohit too.Originally posted by: The_Best
Wasnt November 17 Ruhi breakdown episode? That’s what it shows on Hulu too. But I see so many bashing Garvita on rishta tag saying she brought lowest 2.1 trp
For me her breakdown shows on the 17th November.Originally posted by: Mehersudha
16th only she cried it's as per hotstar. And half episode brothers were in scheming and nurse after rohit too.
Hulu is right. The Ruhi episode was aired on the 17th November. I am right. See this: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5364426/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-17-nov-2024-written-update-and-edt
sorry picture on hotstar given on 16th amd episode came on 17th.ypu can post this episode update of IF on tl thenOriginally posted by: The_Best
Hulu is right. The Ruhi episode was aired on the 17th November. I am right. See this: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/5364426/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-17-nov-2024-written-update-and-edt
2.1 Is that shuddhi puja day episode and ruhi got up in endOriginally posted by: The_Best
Wasnt November 17 Ruhi breakdown episode? That’s what it shows on Hulu too. But I see so many bashing Garvita on rishta tag saying she brought lowest 2.1 trp
Yeah, Hotstar is wrong. I also remember it being airing on Sunday because I remember thinking I wish it aired on regular day like Monday and not Sunday.Originally posted by: Mehersudha
sorry picture on hotstar given on 16th amd episode came on 17th.ypu can post this episode update of IF on tl then
ruhi ka kuch bhi chidte hi. Aur another forum friend shadow will put in details of episode description woth these daily break up. Let's wait for her.Originally posted by: The_Best
Yeah, in the end she was shown. but many are bashing her for lowest trps when whole episode was dedicated to Abhimaan home coming and party for the baby with all dancing. They are saying this is Ruhi breakdown episode and brought lowest trps
Either they are intentionally being ignorant or they are confused.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3