https://x.com/lookatthestar03/status/1860917674366427263?t=T79h7T8Fsf9WQAPA-knA_w&s=19
Totally agree with this
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/lookatthestar03/status/1860917674366427263?t=T79h7T8Fsf9WQAPA-knA_w&s=19
Totally agree with this
Originally posted by: Sunshine75
I think next week this drama will get more interesting..dhamaka hoga
Amaar karega amd Nameer khan karga
Guys , what was the ship name for Amaar and Nashwa ( I am going to call her Nash from now on😂)
Waise toh yahaan "Ashwa" mention karte hue dekha hai! But why can't we make it "Nashaar"
I mean ladka Nashewaala hai toh

I love them ❤️🥹whats the other actress name?
Originally posted by: Sunshine75
I think next week this drama will get more interesting..dhamaka hoga
Amaar karega amd Nameer khan karga
Guys , what was the ship name for Amaar and Nashwa ( I am going to call her Nash from now on😂)
Nash is better. Easy to type
Originally posted by: LifeOfWhy
Waise toh yahaan "Ashwa" mention karte hue dekha hai! But why can't we make it "Nashaar"
I mean ladka Nashewaala hai toh
nashaar is perfect but I also like AmaShwa ( Atleast 3 letters toh hone chahiye from Amaar) 😂Nameer khan ke scenes honge next week
,
Tazeen Hussain... loving her
she is so good. Everyone is so good..except for you know ..but hope the role is small compared to nameer khan
Yes she's really amazing!
The uncomfortable, nervous expression she had brought on her face when she was interacting with that creepy bhaai sahab👌
Amaar should be in every episode. I don’t care if he is a villain..because nameer khan is a dream boat ..those eyes and his hair 