The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
I will read it for sure
Thanks a lot for starting this.
Rishab loved aparna.but she left him for something else.I was wondering why Aparna did that.But after reading the Cs I felt that aparna fell in love with anurag and that's what you meant.i am surprised that Viraj too loved prerna.Surprising that komolika is Rishabh's fiancee.
Cover page is very nice.
Looking forward to it. We will have one more story to read.
When is chapter 1 coming?
Originally posted by: jasminerahul
Thanks a lot for starting this.
Rishab loved aparna.but she left him for something else.I was wondering why Aparna did that.But after reading the Cs I felt that aparna fell in love with anurag and that's what you meant.i am surprised that Viraj too loved prerna.Surprising that komolika is Rishabh's fiancee.
Cover page is very nice.
@bold thank you Chechi 
Cover credits dellzcreations L A M H E They say, our loved ones look at us from skies with love, but I had no idea about the feeling to live...
P U R I T Y O F S O U L S T E A S E R "bungle ke piche teri beri ke niche aha re aha....kanta laga!!!" The song was too loud in the pub, but he...
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
Welcome to the new thread of Ranveer's unsaid feelings. Keep enjoying the world of Ishveer. Their unconditional Love, their friendship, their...
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
12