https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kuch-toh-log-kehenge/3093868/a-heart-pour-from-ashutosh-to-nidhi
Did you read this poem written by me from Dr. Ashutosh to Nidhi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kuch-toh-log-kehenge/3093868/a-heart-pour-from-ashutosh-to-nidhi
Did you read this poem written by me from Dr. Ashutosh to Nidhi 
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kuch-toh-log-kehenge/3093868/a-heart-pour-from-ashutosh-to-nidhi
Did you read this poem written by me from Dr. Ashutosh to Nidhi
Not sure I read this....my poor hindi also may be one reason...though I don't understand 100%, whatever I understood is lovely...
Oh! I didn't know you had poor Hindi
Not sure I read this....my poor hindi also may be one reason...though I don't understand 100%, whatever I understood is lovely...

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Oh! I didn't know you had poor Hindi
If you talk to me for 10 mins in Hindi, you will not talk in that language again....class bunk was never there for me, attend all classes without fail but Hindi.....
That's sad...
If you talk to me for 10 mins in Hindi, you will not talk in that language again....class bunk was never there for me, attend all classes without fail but Hindi.....
I didn't know that. I don't know how you saw the show and tolerated our stories since we use so much hindi.Originally posted by: Aazeen02
That's sad...
I didn't know that. I don't know how you saw the show and tolerated our stories since we use so much hindi.
Being in Hindi, attempt to talk sometimes 
Manage with butler hindi....my friends also don't help me...they keep laughing when I open my mouth...
I will not laugh. We'll interact in Hindi. Whenever you commit a mistake, I'll let you know. What say?
Being in Hindi, attempt to talk sometimes
Manage with butler hindi....my friends also don't help me...they keep laughing when I open my mouth...
Originally posted by: Aazeen02
I will not laugh. We'll interact in Hindi. Whenever you commit a mistake, I'll let you know. What say?
So nice of you...thank you...
Hello Friends....who is in class today??
Aaj ki class mein main hoon filhaal toh. Sab weekend manaa rahe hain.Hello Friends....who is in class today??
