Rather than playing all these games, Humsha should straight up say to Sadaf that she likes Bilal. I am sure she herself would step aside, but then we won’t have any story
Just liked she stepped aside for Daniya ? Ya we know how that went 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Rather than playing all these games, Humsha should straight up say to Sadaf that she likes Bilal. I am sure she herself would step aside, but then we won’t have any story
Just liked she stepped aside for Daniya ? Ya we know how that went 
Humsha wouldn't say to sadaf that she likes Bilal otherwise her image would be tarnished...sadaf will say that even after being in love with faraz she says she loves bilal
Poor Wahaj gets heartbroken or dumped by the heroine in every show . Fitoor, Bikhray Moti, TB, MPHT, Mein , 22 Qadam. I guess only Ishq Jalebi and DNTUN were the exception.
SMD epi 13 is trending in India already