arfeen ko bhi thora sukoon mile ga 

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arfeen ko bhi thora sukoon mile ga 

Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Good good.. There are more, I am sure.. We will find them all..!
You are not a fan too?
I will wait out this week. Yeh KV ko dekhke jab mera sar peetne ka mann nai karega.....tab wapas aaungi
There are a few more.....I think Manisha , Prim. You keep recruiting
I might be falling in love with her sharp and witty tongue.. And she is beautiful too.. That's the bonus..
https://x.com/beingrachit_/status/1858565315656921248?t=Ix27uJfnkSEPF3rICICXHA&s=19
😧 I am shocked..
But.. No problem.. We accept fake fans too.. ❤️
isko Delnaz wali eviction milni chahiyeOriginally posted by: TrickyMind
Shilpa ki rone wali nautanki shuru hogi
Vibey, Meri dislike list mein Shilpa is first member 
Originally posted by: BombayChic
chalo someone echoes my sentiments. Very robotic actor. Expressionless. Thats why could do vampire role with ease
Hello I am der too. Mereko hamesa ignore karti ho
Mekko bhi Viv kabhi handsome ya good actor nai laga. Never understood the craze around him.
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Chal phir mere saath team aviansh mai aaja
Join the team avinash
team avinash from the start ,so yes i am joining you khushi khushi ..
RK character was expressionless? 🙄
Karan should ignore her completely
Rajni so good to see you back