The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guilt???
The freaky ass wipe husband is judging Ruhi 😒.
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1gu0iog/are_they_for_real/
Nice post nice post nice post nice post
I can't breathe
Yo, I'm ROFLMAO cause of the first comment 




"I don't know but Abhira's haircut really bothers me since the beginning."
That hairstyle has been my pet peeve for so freaking long, I don't even remember what the post was about 

I will probably be blocked by Abhira fan again like I'm a hater, oh well
Why block people over a fictional show. Those who take this shit seriously need help. Go out and touch some grass rather than being obsessed with fictional beings 
you try to hijack mehers thread by your constant andhbhakti😏😏😏Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I can't breathe
Yo, I'm ROFLMAO cause of the first comment
"I don't know but Abhira's haircut really bothers me since the beginning."
That hairstyle has been my pet peeve for so freaking long, I don't even remember what the post was about
I will probably be blocked by Abhira fan again like I'm a hater, oh well
Just kidding aiyyen aiyyen f.i.r style ✌️🤣🤣
1.50 time stamp