I like what salman is wearing today, bas attitude thoda sahi hona tha. He looks sleepy.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I like what salman is wearing today, bas attitude thoda sahi hona tha. He looks sleepy.
Nagpur ka chaiwala sunke Bagga ji confuse toh hue honge
Dolly chaiwala bhi ranu mondal wale tangent pe jayega ek din
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Diggy boi don't get demotivated, SK pagal hai
Yeh app kis line main agayi 😂🤣
Kabhi RD toh kabhi DV
Nagpur se some really thin guy came to the house
DV sacha pyar hai seru ka, RD toh bas cover hai panauti ke liye
Originally posted by: VintageWine
I like what salman is wearing today, bas attitude thoda sahi hona tha. He looks sleepy.
I feel like this WKW is solely responsible for low TRPs. 
Ashneer is so scared of Salman, full opposite vibe from shark tank
DV bhai apne liye dimag shabd use mat kar 
You are lucky to have this cheeeewaala 