The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
If Madiha was here I wonder if she would have been in hina's place or washma ?Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
According to moomal's comment it might be a different story
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
Imran loves to caught between 2 girls:
Koi Chand Rakh
Ehram e junoon
Jo tu chahey
Thoda sa Haq
Amanat
Originally posted by: AKhan4953
If Madiha was here I wonder if she would have been in hina's place or washma ?
She was the main lead of course.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The teasers are out and so far it looks like a typical Geo love triangle
I hope story has more to offer. I had hopes from this show. 
Oh yeah I forgot about that 😄
Seems like a typical love triangle story
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Seems like a typical love triangle story
Hum tv nahi sudhregi. Drama ki writer Zanjabeel hai phir bhi itna boring first look dikhaya
which show is this replacing? is it JSPJ?
for a zanjabeel show, i was expecting more masala from the teasers.