Topper log, thoda explain karo. Mere samajh nahi aa raha task
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Topper log, thoda explain karo. Mere samajh nahi aa raha task
Originally posted by: trouble_006
Ye task mein kya ho raha hai, I'm so confused
Lol same here
I cn just see girls screaming like teenagers
And guys running around the house
Kya ajeeb task hai yeh lol
I am loving this task yaar

Originally posted by: trouble_006
Ye task mein kya ho raha hai, I'm so confused
BB aur HMs bhi confused hai
Bagga wali aagyi. LMAO.
Dalal saab cracked me up. His voice is too funny. 
Bagga wali aa gayi
that’s hilarious 
Viv ke sanns phool gayi thoda Bhaag ne se bhi 😂😂.
diggy gave flowers to Kashish
Vivian gave flowers to Chahat
when sara went inside the boys hostel first, bagga put his arm around her. wo gif bhi to bana 