Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I think it was Drna
extra
Pls address me as diya as drna7 sounds like a robot's name

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I think it was Drna
extra
Pls address me as diya as drna7 sounds like a robot's name

I love Nja Ma’am the most.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Maine woh post likha hi nahi
Ajab, tera khoon kardungi abhi.
Wahi hogi, why couldn’t it have exchanged my post purposely praising Spookie Sa

Ye kya khel khel rahi hu aap log accounts change karke ?
i never said it's ok. I said it is wrong but i see and i understand where he's coming from. And because you compared Abhira lying about her pregnancy in some other post. I said this at that time as well that Abhira is wrong to hide it from Armaan but i understand from where she was coming from. And how the Poddars behaviour has forced her to put the baby's life above her own. I wrote a very wrong post about it (which i don't normally do) so i remember it very clearlyOriginally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
How come its ok for Armaan to straight up lie about their child? We should be considerate to his feelings but not ok for Abhira to show basic empathy to a grieving mother?

As for Abhira's didi/Ruhi jaap. It's damn annoying. And I HATE IT. Ruhi has never been nice to her or her unborn baby. I would've been fine with this suggestion if they showed some genuine bond between them. But all they've even shown is Ruhi being nasty to Abhira.
By the way it's me @fortnight
7 crore,sahi jawab
.... ok mera network jaa raha hai ab kal milte hai.....byeeeee
Originally posted by: Fortnight
i never said it's ok. I said it is wrong but i see and i understand where he's coming from. And because you compared Abhira lying about her pregnancy in some other post. I said this at that time as well that Abhira is wrong to hide it from Armaan but i understand from where she was coming from. And how the Poddars behaviour has forced her to put the baby's life above her own. I wrote a very wrong post about it (which i don't normally do) so i remember it very clearly
As for Abhira's didi/Ruhi jaap. It's damn annoying. And I HATE IT. Ruhi has never been nice to her or her unborn baby. I would've been fine with this suggestion if they showed some genuine bond between them. But all they've even shown is Ruhi being nasty to Abhira.
By the way it's me @fortnight
I don't like Ruhi didi Jaap either. I hope they will reduce it but we all know they won't because Bhavna loves Ruhi devi
But just in this situation, I can still understand a mother's empathy for another grieving mother
Abhira ki Maa ka bhi ek trishul sequence thaOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
Arre aap ko nahi pata - isliye toh woh phamous trishul dance hua tha of Jhanak

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3