The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://x.com/abhimaanfavt/status/1854711292159775190?t=VM0PNb5pzjRlfZvjietPwA&s=19
The "punny" Abhira. I love her lame jokes like this "Kamal ka phool" one.
same here....Even I don't understand ....🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
In sab mein mein main new kp banane bhool gayi............
There are chances it can go in gen 2 way. Now the thing is who will be in whose role.
As Ru is unconscious like kirti but Ro is fine. And there is a huge difference between Ar and Kartik's position.
Sigh, not another memberOriginally posted by: Sajini235
same here....Even I don't understand ....🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️

Originally posted by: Sajini235
same here....Even I don't understand ....🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Even you are blocked??
Originally posted by: Sajini235
same here....Even I don't understand ....🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
You too...
2 more words
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Who isn’t blocked at this point
But what happened all of a sudden for this mass block abhyaan? Did I miss something?
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
It will look exactly like this
There will be no one to talk to as well
I don't know these people but I notice they seem to believe they're Ruhaya rishtedaar, they take it personal when I bash the nasty mother and her neech ki beti.
You don't see me blocking these Snowflakes for talking sh*it about Ab, cause who got time for that or care, not me 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3