Originally posted by: Fortnight
Next one month of this show is going to be depressive af
Ristha going to be the no 1 show ...
It will dethrone " Upma" ...Even clips of that show he'll irritating for me 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Next one month of this show is going to be depressive af
Ristha going to be the no 1 show ...
It will dethrone " Upma" ...Even clips of that show he'll irritating for me 
main aaj itna active bhi nahi thi phir bhi made it to top 10D
lage raho sab.... so proud of you A_Derry_Girl

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
Her husband’s daughter has given an interview stating that her father was physically and emotionally abusive and that Rupali actually hit her mother when they were in Mumbai. Apparently the man didn't even provide monetary support to them.
Yikes. I saw something about it yesterday but didn't read, I prefer staying away from personal stuff of celebs. Nonetheless, this sounds horrid. I hope the girl is okay now, and with a better support system..
D
lage raho sab.... so proud of you A_Derry_Girl
Nothing makes me feel as joblesss as this list, even though I willfully spend all my office hours here 
You have already received 50k reactions in few months. Very soon you’ll have the highest rankOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Nothing makes me feel as joblesss as this list, even though I willfully spend all my office hours here


Originally posted by: Fortnight
don't know how true that is but RG's PR has definitely started working overtime
One, I will always believe a victim over probable perpetrators. Two, yup her PR is working overtime to undo the damage, it’s evident with how she is out there being caught on movie dates with her husband and son acting as if nothing is going on.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
You have already received 50k reactions in few months. Very soon you’ll have the highest rank
I do not understand how but bas app logo ko mehenbaani hain 🙏🏾
Also this is how I know this forum is full of haters cause I have spent 80% of my time here making fun of some character 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Yikes. I saw something about it yesterday but didn't read, I prefer staying away from personal stuff of celebs. Nonetheless, this sounds horrid. I hope the girl is okay now, and with a better support system..
Yeah, I wish the girl healing and peace. Her own father came out with a statement defending his current wife and calling her mentally disturbed. :(
https://x.com/oyyehoyyebasket/status/1853766822098882802?s=61
Mishtuuu my best child, I will always have a soft corner for Kittu ki bff / first girlfriend. ❤️
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3