https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1853639380918763565
Cute man Saa for you all 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1853639380918763565
Cute man Saa for you all 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
A treat for @A Derry Girl
abhir rajvansh my love.
Also, this track was relatively well executed by dkp standards. In fact, its probably my fav dkp-rishta show (till the surrogacy track cause I hated that sfm)
https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1853534395845538270
advertisements, or irrelevant links.
Never ever I thought, I would hear words like umeed and Didi from Ab.. Bhavna isse acche tho Ab ki sari memory hi mita deti... Kya hain ye🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️
Mujhe lag raha next track wahi haa. Memory loss 
I still do understand Abhira's Vidya maata jaap no matter how annoying it is. The Ruhi didi thing is much worse cause these two never had any kind of relationship. Whatever supposed friendship they did develop was in the three months leap and happened offscreen so there is zero connect 
I'll keep Rajan Shahi dp for a week if they give me a memory loss track so that I can get back poddar-ruhi hater Abhira back 
Aapke muh mein ghee shakkar 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I'll keep Rajan Shahi dp for a week if they give me a memory loss track so that I can get back poddar-ruhi hater Abhira back
So next panauti RS par aayegi 
They can copy S2 where Abhira loses her memory post baccha kaand and Armaan tries to win her love with a new identity. Manish can be the Naksh in this scenario

Baby Deranged Maasi kam chachi and dadi ke paas reh jayega kya
.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3