thanks for the info .. ye log sach mai snowflakes hai ..Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77
Mental asylum in Kanke/Ranchi
I am just explaining because I know
Not my opinion

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thanks for the info .. ye log sach mai snowflakes hai ..Originally posted by: Aaaaaaa77
Mental asylum in Kanke/Ranchi
I am just explaining because I know
Not my opinion

You have reversed Eisha and Alice.Originally posted by: BombayChic
Well thats what I think is true even for this season. Vivian is all naam bade darshan chote for me atleast. Eisha has zero brains. She is on Avinash’s support , leave her alone and she will be lost in the crowd . Infact Alice can still make it somehow I could be wrong . Lets see how equations change with new Wc
I can get it's because of her Anti KV stuff and the verbal thrashings. But ok. Let's see. They have tried poking Alice a lot but doesn't work. Someone rightly said She is Ankit Gupta of this season and needs her 
Haaye mein toh dar gayi....bakri waali awaaz se.Originally posted by: Chingaari
Vivian bohat buri tarah darr chuka hai Rajat badshah se
stay strong vivian fans
BB 18 GOAT WINNER MATERIAL KING RAJJU
.
Originally posted by: obstinatefemale
In live feed esha alice doing character assassination of chahat and saying she is clingy to Afreen.Some PPL have here audacity to ask what these witches have done mean except bitching
Eisha is a disgusting woman it was known to me
I wasn't aware about Alice, used to think she is stuck with that group but birds of same feathers flock together
Oh. Phir bhi tweet link hoga kya?Originally posted by: ChapriBB
i think that clip got reported
their fake narratives wont work on bigger platforms and neutral audience supporting Vivnash over other group

thanks for the info .. ye log sach mai snowflakes hai ..
No comments 🤣
Big boss boring h to let's play big boss mentality
KV fanbase are like him too. Phattu. Pehle to posts samajh me nahi aata and then Not talking directly. 
Like Eisha said 'Dar bana Rehna chahiye'. 