Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
Twitter janta watched a different episode I guess.
Ab kya hua???
Vese sirf twitter hi nahi yahan IF par bhi 2-3 versions telecast hote h. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
Twitter janta watched a different episode I guess.
Ab kya hua???
Vese sirf twitter hi nahi yahan IF par bhi 2-3 versions telecast hote h. 
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
Twitter janta watched a different episode I guess.
Good different, crazy different or different different 
Yeah mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hain🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️.. And few is also of the opinion that Ar-Ab's welcoming was not just bcz of the BSP news.. Yeah very wellOriginally posted by: ShadowImbue
Twitter janta watched a different episode I guess.

is Armaan getting bashed ..but isn’t that the norm …?Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
Twitter janta watched a different episode I guess.
https://x.com/diyashah1298/status/1852583410050445719
Yeah mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hain🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️.. And few is also of the opinion that Ar-Ab's welcoming was not just bcz of the BSP news.. Yeah very well
Ohh to ye h another version of telecast.......achha h mere ye nahi aata. 
https://x.com/diyashah1298/status/1852583410050445719
Yeah mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi lag raha hain🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️.. And few is also of the opinion that Ar-Ab's welcoming was not just bcz of the BSP news.. Yeah very well
This opinion is partially true as Rishta bgm is really good and make scene beautiful ...But other scenes ke tareef is 
Crazy different. They are appreciating Armaan for finally realizing how he can't live without BSP. 
Yaar I really like rishta bgms. They always bring some kind of nostu.. But nothing can make me root for this behencharapan.. May be others can.. No issues..
This opinion is partially true as Rishta bgm is really good and make scene beautiful ...But other scenes ke tareef is
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
is Armaan getting bashed ..but isn’t that the norm …?
Nah he is getting appreciated for finally realizing that he must have trusted superwoman Abhira's instincts.
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
Crazy different. They are appreciating Armaan for finally realizing how he can't live without BSP.
Audience of every social media platform seems to wildly different, cause I swear I have come across multiple rubhira/kavira edits over the last few days on insta that have quite high engagement
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3