Fan Creations
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t watch the show anymore so can’t relate the conversation to the show but as standalone this is quite good.Originally posted by: Tooktook003
Hii there!!
Did u like the out house chit chatting? Kindly provide reviews!!
P.S. don’t expect anything from mods. They are the reason I am not active here anymore.
Just block them. No need to leave the space.
Thank you for appreciating my work.
Yup blocking is working fine.
Planning something for our favourite couple. If mods will give permissions. We will enjoy some good old days without anything else.
Originally posted by: MITriggringU
Just block them. No need to leave the space.
No need to leave the place. Love yourself.
Appreciate urself.
Thank you for the support and appreciation
block them and ignore them..they’re not worth bothering with…. They can go read our posts and copy it and talk about it..etc etc. Who cares 😁👍Originally posted by: Tooktook003
Honestly I'm actually sad. I don't know what to say
![]()
I posted it to divert my mind and I'm more depressed now.
Originally posted by: Indira1211
block them and ignore them..they’re not worth bothering with…. They can go read our posts and copy it and talk about it..etc etc. Who cares 😁👍
Really
that's new
Cute though.