Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
What was the full scene
It was a long scene. Basically Stree entry & what follows among leads, her and other villians and famous dialogue of stree used.
Kuch bhi.. Jigra was going to release on 27th September earlier. Jigra was pushed to 11th Oct.
VickyVidya was already releasing on 11th October.
So Jigra was keen to come with VV
I went to watch this movie today as I had some free time. Tbh I feel if this movie was released a decade ago it would have been a successful one.
Maybe not a very popular opinion but this movie was much better than its trailer. From a trailer it seemed like a stupid movie but if you actually watch the movie its actually did well in the comedy aspect and even had a message in the later half. Though the concept was silly anyway. I didnt expect that and that stree aspect made it more fun and ofc Rajkumar’s character name here was Vicky too 
I was wondering did Balaji team up with Maddock or something but wow they didnt even seek permission now this is actually funny
Anyways I still feel this movie doesnt deserve too much hate there r way worse movie than this at least this was watchable and funny.
And I didnt know Rajkumar Rao could dance well!
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7