Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kv is one of the biggest disappointment of bb history. I liked him a lot and considered him a deserving winner of kkk but never thought he would turn out to be so negative
. I am not saying others are saint but I had high expectations from him but unfortunately he turned out to be so miserable
Kachua king aaya nahi isko bachane
Avinash bhi bahut over karta hai. Duty nahi karna mat karo but atleast keep shut
https://x.com/fan_girl__SK/status/1851550506365092111?t=ltL76xJ8i94qg5vFcFHhGw&s=19
KV trying his luck with anyone and everyone 🤣🤣.
Omg kitni nautanki karti hai Yaar ye... Deep breathing nahi rahe sakti yahan... Tu nikal!!
I hope Avinash doesn't work.
https://x.com/BB24x7_/status/1851579469519081815?t=2bTAREXHSLc1iHoVgKXp6A&s=19
Rajat vs viv to I don't expect but Isha vs dalal ho sakta h ab.
Aww another cake for Alice, that A and a tiny heart how thoughtful!! So glad Alice found a friend in him... Avinash and Esha ko space mil jayega ab🤣🤣.
https://x.com/devil_nahyan/status/1851549154696151151?t=AKamH0uC_ySgJaSgP3aQyg&s=19
https://x.com/devil_nahyan/status/1851341571440128366?t=fUjv78UJ4ZKmfIJVIVN90A&s=19
Vivian is a sweet guyOriginally posted by: VintageWine
Aww another cake for Alice, that A and a tiny heart how thoughtful!! So glad Alice found a friend in him... Avinash and Esha ko space mil jayega ab🤣🤣.
https://x.com/devil_nahyan/status/1851549154696151151?t=AKamH0uC_ySgJaSgP3aQyg&s=19
https://x.com/devil_nahyan/status/1851341571440128366?t=fUjv78UJ4ZKmfIJVIVN90A&s=19
