Ohhhhh ohhhhh mutiny in jail?
https://x.com/Oyye_Senpai/status/1849767723317829902?t=1GYeGckDU0tJfTkgsXzaQQ&s=19
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohhhhh ohhhhh mutiny in jail?
https://x.com/Oyye_Senpai/status/1849767723317829902?t=1GYeGckDU0tJfTkgsXzaQQ&s=19
Arfeen aur Avinash apas ma larrhy jail
.ma
Kal Dalla apni nautanki speech de ra tha piche se Arfeen bola Avi ko “kya bol ra hai ye”Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
Arfeen aur Avinash apas ma larrhy jail
.ma

Originally posted by: infinity101
I think I should ditch Vivu and make Avi my fav contestant.
Infiiii naa karoo behen
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kal Dalla apni nautanki speech de ra tha piche se Arfeen bola Avi ko “kya bol ra hai ye”
Arfeen is too good in jail
Avinash ko bhi sahi krrha h 
Originally posted by: infinity101
I think I should ditch Vivu and make Avi my fav contestant.
Are you trying to make Vivian panauti free?
I really want to see Dalla’s tortoise.
Angry popat
Oh god arfeen
Yar ye log kitni nautanki kar re the kal. Itna fake lag ra tha
