Fanwa, Go vote for vivian
Though he won already
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBMDqnoAVUJ/?igsh=MXdlbDlsbzZ1YW5ydQ==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Fanwa, Go vote for vivian
Though he won already
https://www.instagram.com/p/DBMDqnoAVUJ/?igsh=MXdlbDlsbzZ1YW5ydQ==
Thank you so much Pillo
. Love you so much
.You're the only one who has praised me for the poem that I've written for our Vivian otherwise all made fun of me


.all hum Alag ha .Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Thank you so much Pillo
. Love you so much
.You're the only one who has praised me for the poem that I've written for our Vivian otherwise all made fun of me
.
Hum ne Parha hi nh
I am an admirer of Chahat

.Karan uska uncle lagta hai.
.Stating facts Munna sir.
Do PR teams of contestants pay khabris or handles such as SonaliFan to tweet in their favour?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
No Rishu ,you're a cutie like Chahat
. I genuinely consider her as very cute girl especially those chubby chubby cheeks
.
Have you seen Karan v/s aloo promo?
They are going to have a physical altercation soon.
Yes Chahat is cute and I genuinely like her.. But now KV likes her too.. And that too genuinely.. My nemesis... I have to hate her now..
In promo angry young man vs angry mature man.. I am cheering for papa KV
Ohoo congratulations,DT note mil geya
par kis baat pe?What i missed? Dekh chingu teri wish fulfil ho geya
This sounds like Chahat talking.. I am cheering along for her. For them. You never know..
I like her guts that she says I want to get married.. I like fit KV body.. And funny thing.. She said one time I only have these Avinash types coming to me
Adding: even Chahat knows who is the actual daddy 
triangle hain Chahat -> KV -> Nyra

You hate Vivian
. Why will I tag you for his poem?Others likhna tha typing mistake
.
You're untaggable so no tags for you
.