Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aise hi isko real and genuine nahi bolta mainOriginally posted by: ChapriBB
Vivian will get brownie points for taking stand for Avinash
https://x.com/jahaan13223/status/1847229001246355629?t=ntOCWzFubu99w9dk7WElEQ&s=19
. He is the most real and genuine contestant of this season
My targets would be the 2 Gutter mouths, Chum and KV.Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Joh iss nibbe dalal ko maarega usko I will support for whole season.
Mein hoti iska aur chabeele ko aise torture karti khoon ke annsu rote dono by god.

Agar uske paas thora sa bhi dimaag hotaOriginally posted by: infinity101
Chooza lagta hai ek number ka. When your personality is so off putting toh looks waise tel lene jaate hain kisi ne sach hi kaha hai.
aur aloo pe nahi larta
then I would've supported him unabashedly.He is a perfect BB material. Dil ka saaf hai avi
.I know he's annoying , impulsive, cringe . loudmouth , agresssive and all.Meri cheap thrills ke liye dekhti
.
Avi wapis aake toh aur bhi hawa mei udd ra hai. I really want ki pichle kuch badtamiz contestants ki tarah BB iss mei hawa bharta rahe fir end mei pin maar de.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
And today he would manhandle another woman and stop her from cooking
. I am enlightened to see this new definition of woman safety
Nibba dalal gets physically aggressive with Chahat
. I hate him for being so rude and disrespectful with all the girls especially chahat.
Why does Avinash feel so entitled? Why are these housemates giving him any kinds of explanations?They should royally ignore his dumb arse!
Chahat aur rajat us more interesting
https://x.com/jahaan13223/status/1847235056080961579?t=ndO0ASQ7XJmFmdulbrK1Sg&s=19
Originally posted by: infinity101
Jawani I am so happy Vivu jeeta
Yar usey ny jeetna hai bb18
Originally posted by: infinity101
Avi wapis aake toh aur bhi hawa mei udd ra hai. I really want ki pichle kuch badtamiz contestants ki tarah BB iss mei hawa bharta rahe fir end mei pin maar de.
Yehi hoga iss ky saath 😂