They don't need specific reason for flipping, it's inbuilt and natural 💅🏻
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
They don't need specific reason for flipping, it's inbuilt and natural 💅🏻
I'll not listen anything against AAA
Ever since my sister introduced me to that show, I am loving it. It's actually best one on Sitara currently.
FL is so smart and treat others less worthy then dust beneath her shoes.
Also popcorn worthy kalesh where FL literally makes the person infront cry and piss in pants with her arguments and beizzati.
Dialogue delivery, acting and canera angles are weird though.
Wohi toh main issue hai. The acting of the FL and the weird way she talks - like woh paan chaba rahi hai - thoda mushkil for me to take her seriously 
IF is annoying. That's the post.
ML ka kya haal hain?? Vahi obedient son who secretly admires/ loves FL?
I'll not listen anything against AAA
Ever since my sister introduced me to that show, I am loving it. It's actually best one on Sitara currently.
FL is so smart and treat others less worthy then dust beneath her shoes.
Also popcorn worthy kalesh where FL literally makes the person infront cry and piss in pants with her arguments and beizzati.
Dialogue delivery, acting and canera angles are weird though.
UKA ki lead seperation track didnt work much for them. Isliye jaldi mila bhi diya. So there is a hope here 😂
Haan I saw that. But it's becoming boring now - Sachin vs Renuka there is the fun piece 
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Haan, I remember - toh phir theek hai - Udaipur do uski memory so that we get Armaan becoming wedding planner - Fortnight aur Agni bhi khush ho jaayengi
Armaan will make the most eccentric Wedding planner there ever was. I mean All of Abhira s conflict was internal. On surface she was always calm and professional
I am sure Armaan Sa ke saath sab ulta hoga
Sir toh sun nahi pata tha Abhira se. Shaadi kya khaakh dekh payega woh.
He is the sort of person who will get drunk and dance of Ghani bawri
IF writer you better be right for ( I know you aren't) to put me out of my misery.
ML ka kya haal hain?? Vahi obedient son who secretly admires/ loves FL?
ML ka to maine sirf 1 scene dekha h uska SS zero h, but I think we should call him romantic interest of FL, as I don't think anyone is ML.
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
IF writer you better be right for ( I know you aren't) to put me out of my misery.
This seems better than our KP
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
IF writer you better be right for ( I know you aren't) to put me out of my misery.
2 things though
1. What pivotal role is Romit Raaj playing cos I'm drawing a blank here (much like his face these days)
2. Why should Ruhi be skeptical of KP giving Abhira sargi? It has nothing to do with anything other than suhaga and Pati which Abhira has!
Oh and YAAAAAYYYY!!!! I told U guys KP knows and must have told Armaan but okay I'll tone it down cos IF is unreliable!
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3