I dont think it will be cric based. She don’t repeat themesOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I wonder what round 3 is going to be about
No more cricket questions please
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I dont think it will be cric based. She don’t repeat themesOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I wonder what round 3 is going to be about
No more cricket questions please
Originally posted by: SoniRita
but this is a good strategy saying me asap coz we have 15 seconds to start typing ans
m sure u might have done well in this round. I mean seeing ur post
Those 15 seconds were spent in googling the question
The time limit should be upped to 30 seconds🤔
Good one Muskaan but you gave your best which is awesome..
This was me typing as fast as I can to answer the questions


Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Those 15 seconds were spent in googling the question
The time limit should be upped to 30 seconds🤔
I used chat gpt, idiot AI got 2 ques wrong
Originally posted by: SoniRita
I dont think it will be cric based. She don’t repeat themes
I hope it's based on B99
Lol for a min i thought that you were calling me an idiot
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Good one Muskaan but you gave your best which is awesome..
This was me typing as fast as I can to answer the questions
Priya the other day you were saying ..you are going to type like a possessed robot .did you type like that?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
but this is a good strategy saying me asap coz we have 15 seconds to start typing ans
m sure u might have done well in this round. I mean seeing ur post
I did okay..Yeah I once typed me and then realised I don't know what's the answer so got busy trying to find
..How did you do?
could be, one of round should be bb99 related
Why call it explicitly when its obvious
Just Kidding 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451