I am more confused after reading all the posts 😂. maybe we should do a trial round or something to understand better .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I am more confused after reading all the posts 😂. maybe we should do a trial round or something to understand better .
You are joking right? Evn if we find the answer we need some time to form the question ( answer)
Arre 15 seconds to start typing response. Not to type the entire thing. If I even see you writing one word before 15 seconds are up, you're within time.
I have never used Discord. We need to login with a new I'd and password after downloading.
You can use on browser. No need to download the app.
Gajab. Rules bhi cricket jaise.Originally posted by: Minionite
Arre 15 seconds to start typing response. Not to type the entire thing. If I even see you writing one word before 15 seconds are up, you're within time.

After one player gets out you have 90 sec to reach the field of play in proper gear. Uske baad time le sakte ho.
Then current rules say that you need to start 20th over before the 90th minute. Uske baad time le lo.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Gajab. Rules bhi cricket jaise.
After one player gets out you have 90 sec to reach the field of play in proper gear. Uske baad time le sakte ho.
Then current rules say that you need to start 20th over before the 90th minute. Uske baad time le lo.
Shreya may add this as a question in her quiz.
I just logged in on Discord after ages! Oh gawd! My username 
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I just logged in on Discord after ages! Oh gawd! My username
You know you can change it right? 
Na, I will keep the villain’s name

Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Na, I will keep the villain’s name
Is it worser than your IF title?
It’s the name of a book character who isn’t exactly rainbow and sunshine

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451