Is Armaan about to become Salman of Tere Naam? That's why no trimming of hair.....

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Is Armaan about to become Salman of Tere Naam? That's why no trimming of hair.....

Originally posted by: Pinecone
https://youtu.be/Usu_LkkDXvs?feature=shared
This dude is saying Ab ki pregnancy is revealed, Ruhi has miscarriage, Ab is blamed for it and V is gonna demand Ab give her child to Ruhi 🙄
What nonsense this??? If this kind of shit happens I think DKP deserves stone or shoes pelting
you know Couvade syndrome right ..in solidarity with Abhira, Armaan is preparing a ghosla on his head ..maybe he can rent it out to a sparrow family and they can hatch their babies within 🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
BTS mein aadhe time Abhira ka haath uske stomach pe tha but I think Armaan could not see it because of his hair.
Is Armaan about to become Salman of Tere Naam? That's why no trimming of hair.....
Salman ke non-existent wardrobe se inspire hone ke aur bhi.. ahem.. achhe ideas hain.. humse Puch lein chahe tho 
when is Armaan taking a shower next ?
Salman ke
non-existentwardrobe se inspire hone ke aur bhi.. ahem.. achhe ideas hain.. humse Puch lein chahe tho
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
when is Armaan taking a shower next ?
These losers don't want Abhira or Armaan to show any skin 
I can't with them 
Today kheer is specifically made and now seeing it infront all I remember it's Ruhi ka haq and I would be laalchi for eating it
Today kheer is specifically made and now seeing it infront all I remember it's Ruhi ka haq and I would be laalchi for eating it
I always remember sticky notes with name labels when I see kheer 

Originally posted by: sharadrocks
when is Armaan taking a shower next ?
Jab next time V mata shraap degi aur sad Ar ko Ab manayegi
I think round robin mein shraap dene Ki baari firse Kajal Ki Hai 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3