Han but Vivian ka PR nee hai kya? His account has very less followers and engagement.Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Twitter py Kon sabse zyada famous hai Abhi? I know Insta py toh Vivian hai.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Han but Vivian ka PR nee hai kya? His account has very less followers and engagement.Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Twitter py Kon sabse zyada famous hai Abhi? I know Insta py toh Vivian hai.
waise kv ky against b4 starting SE hi 3 fandom thiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Pata nee uske outside views kya hai but show pe theek laga tha muje. Sana was so fake and delusional lol. Ek number ki jhuti along with that kaccha badam lukkha Vishal.
A$im
Gash because of kkk .
N he worked with Sana lol to sai bhi
pr to sab ka ha lolOriginally posted by: infinity101
Han but Vivian ka PR nee hai kya? His account has very less followers and engagement.
Tera fav h to aise bole gy
Garib hoga bechara isliye PR nee hoga.
I wish avi will make her the major villian of this seasonOriginally posted by: RockingSunny
I want to see avinash and chahat fight
if they ever indulge in any kind of altercation. He must reveal her secrets and hidden intentions in front of everyone. I don't mind him getting the lone wolf and hero arc simultaneously.Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
I have no idea Ankita ka Dahez (as he called himself on Laughter chefs) ke Saath kya hua tha.
As a contestant Vicky was strong and used to strategise a lot but bb used to expose all his plans.
I think yeh avi set py bhi aloo ky tukree krwa rha Hoga jbhi nikak dya producersOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
I wish avi will make her the major villian of this season
if they ever indulge in any kind of altercation. He must reveal her secrets and hidden intentions in front of everyone. I don't mind him getting the lone wolf and hero arc simultaneously.
Punk sarr I know aap last season ki tarah kitna bhi na admit karo Vivu is your fav too 
NasshzadaOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Yes they will look so hot together
.#KYRA
.
I'm shipping kyra and Nasshzada nowadays
.
Who are these two, Shehzade and?