https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1843826691225071677?t=v26eaPqgI7K0e8qcqxD01A&s=19
This was a nicely done parallel
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1843826691225071677?t=v26eaPqgI7K0e8qcqxD01A&s=19
This was a nicely done parallel
lo...humare fd be amazing hai...kal tak armaan worst pati tha...aur aaj ek hi scene main best pati...jab fd esa ho aur kyahi expect karu makers se...🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Solitudelover
https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1843826691225071677?t=v26eaPqgI7K0e8qcqxD01A&s=19
This was a nicely done parallel
Well it was a good start I must say. But I am still spectacular about armaan's flipping behavior when it comes to his family.
https://x.com/theliltulip/status/1843824948361429345
love the parallels here.
Abhimaan saath rahein bass!
Originally posted by: Sajini235
lo...humare fd be amazing hai...kal tak armaan worst pati tha...aur aaj ek hi scene main best pati...jab fd esa ho aur kyahi expect karu makers se...🤣🤣🤣
Well it was a good start I must say. But I am still spectacular about armaan's flipping behavior when it comes to his family.
My post only mentioned about the parallel. And the X user I believe had the display name for quite some time maybe from the SPA award, not sure..
arre dude, I didn't mean to criticize you. I was just saying how absurd these plots are handled and some people are coconveniently forgotting his past 3 months behavior which is makers exactly wants. Sory if you felt offended.Originally posted by: Solitudelover
My post only mentioned about the parallel. And the X user I believe had the display name for quite some time maybe from the SPA award, not sure..
https://x.com/copeechamber/status/1843827415908528228?t=92WViMDw1rgEe2aspiJ8ig&s=19
They really know how to pull me in with such scenes. I truly am a loser as these two 
Each other s family

Goenkas after stirring up family drama at the Poddars and leaving their great granddaughters shaking and crying
After making so much noise pollution (I ff ed it )with Mera beta ka kya hoga rant next moment mataji saying she is not his maa.
https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1843837774849552592
Use proper language and grammar
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3