Personally, I refuse "taking track"...I hardly read on sm besides the IF 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Personally, I refuse "taking track"...I hardly read on sm besides the IF 
Pardon me for butting in but who’s Seth ji?Originally posted by: Strangers02
Seth ji ke FC's se inhe itni gaali nahi milti hogi na, atleast in this case.. tho leaving him while tagging doesn't matter...jabki shraddha is/was face of the movie..even though she may had lesser screentime...aisa laga aisey revenge le rahe ho..
The Canadian Kumar KhiladiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Pardon me for butting in but who’s Seth ji?
Ye hai seedhe saadhe Akshay... Akshay...😌

Originally posted by: infinity101
Pardon me for butting in but who’s Seth ji?
For more information please click below click...
If BW was a bigg boss show, Shraddha would win from all targeting
...
I came across these different instances of Shraddha being asked about marriage, along with recurring wedding rumours and memes. Is this just...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfopTfY3lBU https://x.com/i/status/2067157206500569542
Shraddha Kapoor injured on eetha sets https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVdr0c6FaSq/?igsh=dnowbDgxb25reTBj
15