Bad way..went to her house
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Bad way..went to her house
Salar told sitara, furqan called me ..ek aur project hain...and it is big this time. She says u can do anything ...salar said itna bhrosa hai mujh pr...
I dont think this going to end sooon
yh salar sach konse shubh mahurat pe btayega ...Kitchen mein breakfast scene...sitara again pretending sb theek hai. They decide to visit saba baby...he is smilimg k wo ok hai..but she is just acting
i am so tired
bhai toh bta de puri baat ... ab kya zabardasti h ki bharose kr , fir hi btaungaSalar told sitara, furqan called me ..ek aur project hain...and it is big this time. She says u can do anything ...salar said itna bhrosa hai mujh pr...
I dont think this going to end sooon
I know right? Bhai kis cheez ka wait kar rahe ho. Shaadi ke mukammal hone ka? The fact they brought up the consummation twice in this episode.....it is now scaring me.
Nimi ko thpad...her brother say smjha leyn isse otherwise I ll leave this house.
Her mother ask her to leave.
Break
they are gonna drag it till end ...Originally posted by: roopshas1
I know right? Bhai kis cheez ka wait kar rahe ho. Shaadi ke mukammal hone ka? The fact they brought up the consummation twice in this episode.....it is now scaring me.
WTF.....this girl is gonna try to hurt Zoya and the baby.
What sach ???...
E x t r a
What is going on? LMAO. I feel like one of those spectators who was getting updates from the RGKar protests.