Inse apne room mein shaadi ke baad toh kuch ho nhi paya, and these two are known for doing PDA everywhere except their own room.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Inse apne room mein shaadi ke baad toh kuch ho nhi paya, and these two are known for doing PDA everywhere except their own room.
Nahi nahi I reject this... Aaj ki Abhira ki scene mein I had a slight hope that Ar would come and hug her.. But nahi huvaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
nhi dono ko bed ke alag alag kone mein rone mein mzaa aata hai, isse close toh deal marriage mein sote the.


Combo DDP hai tho mein dekhungi..Otherwise no.Vaise bhi romance tho nahi milne vala.. Isi tarah donom sath mein tho hogi..
I have two baby boys tooAreyy nahi my artistic skill is zero.. Its uploaded from net.
I have 2 pet dogs❤️

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mujhe lag raha hai Ruro room is going to see some action.
Of tearing teddy while crying instead of pillow?? Yes I think so too
Originally posted by: Digastric
Koi kiska bhi fan ho Vidya ko kaise defend kar sakte hai 😯😯
Let Vidya mata enjoy this phase plz . first time she is getting some khushi from his saga beta 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I have two baby boys too
I have one cutie baby boy
I can bet poor foetus is traumatized seeing his/her grandmother behaving like possessed lady with screeching and cartoonish expressions.
Poor foetus probably dreading coming to this kaleshi khandan.......
aap Raj D toh nahi ? Kal wali video mei bhi yehi baat keh gayi ti 😀I can bet poor foetus is traumatized seeing his/her grandmother behaving like possessed lady with screeching and cartoonish expressions.
Poor foetus probably dreading coming to this kaleshi khandan.......
Action in the sense??? Explain a little bitOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Mujhe lag raha hai Ruro room is going to see some action.

Originally posted by: Indira1211
so Raj bhaiya says that After Ruhi comes to know abhira is akshus daughter .ruhis acchai gets thrown out of the window..she starts hating abhira again and she and vidya get together to plot and plan against abhira. If this indeed happens…this behaviour of both vidya and Ruhi is extremely vile and they will both be punished. They are attracting negativity in a time that supposed to be positive in their lives..I really don’t see Ruhis baby in that room that was decorated by abhimaan and with the toys they bought thinking they’re buying it for their baby… I think that room will be for abhira and armaans baby and vidya and Ruhi will get punished for all their sins..🤨
I just said in another post once IR happens both evil V n her cheater Bahu will make Abhria’s life more miserable. Already vv is hurting Abhira now her cheater Bahu will join to taunt Abhira that she can’t have a baby.
Abhira made all the efforts to paint the room which is harmless to pregnant woman, and how’s plastic unhealthy for pregnant woman ? Is cheater Kahika going to eat plastic toys ? what nonsense. They don’t have to attract any negative energy they both themselves are filled negative energy.
@ Bold ,I want that to happen, after that evil V’s so called shrap I felt it will go ulta only on her and her fav ppl. Evil ppl n cheaters cannot be celebrated.
So more horrible episode waiting a head with sadist V screeching like bhains , and ppl have to bear Ruhi n vv’s dayan roop.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3