Hehhhh???? Season start hone sw pehle forum start hogaya kya????Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Bechari Tanu bhag gayi BB forum mein tum Phupha haters ki vaja se
Tu vaapis aaja Tanu

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hehhhh???? Season start hone sw pehle forum start hogaya kya????Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Bechari Tanu bhag gayi BB forum mein tum Phupha haters ki vaja se
Tu vaapis aaja Tanu

BB ke chakkar mein humein bhul mat janaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
This time of the year ye purani BB forum mein hi paayi jaati hai.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
You have shared the profile of a member
Chinga bechari ko shock lag jaega ye dekh ke.
usko sab pata hai tabhi to baar baar behkti rehti hai..! Kabhi hot water to kabhi RD parOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Matlab usko pata hai ki uska Phupha Galat Ho Sakta Hai

Aree nhi I am not going. I am going to manage both forum the way Armaan is managing the two important ladies in his life. 

Ab kaunsi toofan aane vala hain acc to Raj cutie🤣🤣🤣
Good news for Phupha haters. Sab usko troll karr sakte hain tumhare absence mein

Why?Only Rubhira is allowed to do all this?
And I am not selfish.phuphu hum sabki hain.
Par sirf meri bhi hain.I hope Tanu won't notice this 
Wrong... Vo kuch bhi tho manage nahi kar pa raha hoon.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aree nhi I am not going. I am going to manage both forum the Armaan is managing the two important ladies in his life.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3