Tanu is the Simran to her RajOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
Tanu has been at the station waiting anxiously for RD to come, even leaving her Phuphu cutie.. Nothing so far😀


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Tanu is the Simran to her RajOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
Tanu has been at the station waiting anxiously for RD to come, even leaving her Phuphu cutie.. Nothing so far😀


mine is 26 I don't know many in it 😀Originally posted by: Manny_123
I have about 14 in the list and I don't have a clue on who they are though. That's the most funniest thing
Nhi yaha Mai train pe hun waiting for him......good spoiler hua toh haath dedungi to board the train aur bad hua toh laat maar ke neeche gira dungi.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
mine is 26 I don't know many in it 😀
and here I thought I was famous on Rishta forum.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3