Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
True. I just don’t understand the reason to block someone you have barely interacted with.
Mai toh itni bakwas karti hun mujhe laga tha, barring a few rishta fd on IF is going to block me.


Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
True. I just don’t understand the reason to block someone you have barely interacted with.
Mai toh itni bakwas karti hun mujhe laga tha, barring a few rishta fd on IF is going to block me.


Aree kuch nhi yrrr, woh Aasmaan se utri hui pari or uske Maa baap ke kuch taareef ke bol bole diya tha maine, although start kisii or ne pehle kiya tha, sehen nhi hua hoga
The feelings are mutualOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Mai toh itni bakwas karti hun mujhe laga tha, barring a few rishta fd on IF is going to block me.

Harr kalesh ke baad sab hum saath saath hain khelte hain yahaan 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
True. I just don’t understand the reason to block someone you have barely interacted with.
I can understand 2 people with whom I had direct clash, baaki ka toh abhi existence pta chala.
Missing this no nonsense, aggressive version of her. But i think if she's constantly poked, she will soon have an outburst.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1052779289633986?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
True. I just don’t understand the reason to block someone you have barely interacted with.
Me too got blocked by a person whom I didn't know exist 

Kyommmmmmmm...leave interaction 
Aaj toh Armaan ki khair nhi hai

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I think Abhira looks nice in saree.
Yeah it’s nice and with full sleeves it gives a professional touch .. because lawyers in offices also
Have to dress formally ..
Yeah it’s nice and with full sleeves it gives a professional touch .. because lawyers in offices also
Have to dress formally ..
Another thing sleeves makes people look.thinner too
Mera count is almost double of urs & usme 3 logon ne mujhe block kyun kiya even I dont know
. Lekin sab issi forum se hai
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3