13 people 😱😱 No way!!
Thanks a lot🥰
13 freaking people ...Ouch!!!
I toh didn't have a conversation with most of them 🤔
And I thought my 4 people was bad 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
13 people 😱😱 No way!!
Thanks a lot🥰
13 freaking people ...Ouch!!!
I toh didn't have a conversation with most of them 🤔
And I thought my 4 people was bad 
Thanks a lot🥰
13 freaking people ...Ouch!!!
I toh didn't have a conversation with most of them 🤔
13 ?? It must be a block by mistake. You have been on IF just for a year.
Maine toh abhi take kisi ko block nhi kiya
I don’t think it’s a mistake. I think I know why and whom they’ve been blocked by..Originally posted by: Sera-high123
13 ?? It must be a block by mistake. You have been on IF just for a year.
Maine toh abhi take kisi ko block nhi kiya
My dil tuts re
whyyyyy, I don't even post that much and I only post on yrkkh forum page 🤣.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I don’t think it’s a mistake. I think I know why and whom they’ve been blocked by..
Yess, Maybe for that one 😅🫢🤣
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I don’t think it’s a mistake. I think I know why and whom they’ve been blocked by..
nhi year, she has made only 849 posts, there is no way 13 people got offended and blocked her.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
13 ?? It must be a block by mistake. You have been on IF just for a year.
Maine toh abhi take kisi ko block nhi kiya
13 people ek saath thode ek hi mistake karenge 🤣
Mujhe bhi batao, aisa kya kiya

True. I just don’t understand the reason to block someone you have barely interacted with.Originally posted by: Sera-high123
nhi year, she has made only 849 posts, there is no way 13 people got offended and blocked her.
nhi, I am sure 3-4 are genuine blocks but baaki sab galti se hua hoga. Sometimes people don't realise that they have blocked the other.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3