Obv for shouting at Ab outside.. I think X mein already bahut ho chuka hain😅😅
Vi ka facial aerobics aur Mother India roop dekhna hi tha tho, atleast allergy ka satisfaction de dete.. I was heavily disappointed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Obv for shouting at Ab outside.. I think X mein already bahut ho chuka hain😅😅
Vi ka facial aerobics aur Mother India roop dekhna hi tha tho, atleast allergy ka satisfaction de dete.. I was heavily disappointed
I have umeed on phufa woh zaroor kuch karenge
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Well make one then I'll change it especially on Bawari Piya or wait till
feel, Armaan za is truly back
Kuch bhi rakhlo, issue mujhe sirf IPL time yaad arrahh hai



Bigg boss mujhe hurt ho raha hai
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
dono chipke rehte the, I remember when Armaan said he won't talk to her for no 1 hour......abhi baat bhi nhi kar raha.

Be respectful: Treat others with
Tumhein badi problem thi na inke forehead touches se.. Ab dekho
Where is RD??? Aaj aya kyu nhi
Why can't I give 2 reaction to the post??
❤️ For pics
😂 For line 🤣🤣
Arre tumsab dekti jao kaise pachka hoga phuphasa ka.... rona aajayega tum logon ko
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3