Is this the after party scenario????
Yes, scene after the party
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is this the after party scenario????
Yes, scene after the party
https://youtu.be/8-JfDvCFKZ4?si=AKijc9Fqs0QEzL8L
Party scene on location
Is this the after party scenario????
Haan the repercussions after the walnut was found in cake
Baaki I don't focus on Armaan's dialogues anymore - he learnt his flipping nature from the very best
Abhira behen please kuch dino ke liye Mussoorie chali jaa kipling ke paas🙏 Rehne de bhai isko iski family ke paas... zindagi bhar ehsaan utarta rahe unka paltu kutta bankeOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://youtu.be/Vxd3MMuIaiY?si=mmJtYLc5H04CowZm
"Main apey parivaar k saath ek ghar mai reh raha hoon woh merey liye kaafi hain"
Abhira behen record this and hit play when he tries to leave the next time

I really hope IF Ruhi has a miscarriage, then it is because of Vidya. I hope Rohit absolutely hates her and that she is shunned by everyone in the family including Armaan and Abhira. I hope when in the future Abhimaan are pregnant, Vidya is not allowed within a 2 feet radius of Abhira. I hope she never gets to see her grandchildren grow up and that they also eventually hate her. I hope she dies a very lonely and painful death.
RoPu ki insta post mein tho vo party costume mein hi haina? So vaapis aakar party attend karega kya??
RoPu ki insta post mein tho vo party costume mein hi haina? So vaapis aakar party attend karega kya??
I think that is his SPA perfomance outfit, not the show’s.
Iss sab ke baad bhi ye fossil goenka kuch nahi karega??? Abey dharti pe bojh kuch toh bhala kaam karle marne se pehleOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
https://youtu.be/8-JfDvCFKZ4?si=AKijc9Fqs0QEzL8L
Party scene on location

RoPu ki insta post mein tho vo party costume mein hi haina? So vaapis aakar party attend karega kya??
armaan apney sapno main attend kareyga shayad
No.. Thats diff.. Plus he is in his rishta set make up room.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3