Sure. I will try to write something in a couple of days on the Navratri theme.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sure. I will try to write something in a couple of days on the Navratri theme.
Originally posted by: IPK_Organisers
Your names are added. Let us know if you're up for more than one entry
.
I can potentially write another one on Bag theme if a graphicer needs a pair by the end. Let me know 
We can't repeat a team, correct?
I can potentially write another one on Bag theme if a graphicer needs a pair by the end. Let me know
We can't repeat a team, correct?
I am ready for the bag theme
And yes we can't repeat a team
Writer - minakrish
Graphicer - Bhavisweet03
Theme - Navratri
Cool. That's great hun <3
I'm signing up for a stretch with 2 OSs, but well, lemme count on the excitement from this ad to keep my keypad moving :P Here we go:
Writer - m4manju
Graphicer - Bhavisweet03
Theme - Bag
For Bag theme only? Or either one?
Honestly, I haven't written in a over one year and this contest has really got me thinking why I don't write more often.
I have already written more than I thought I could.
Thank you for organizing this contest, Stuti and Raji.
And a big thank you to Parm, Priya and Bhavi for teaming up with me so I could write again.
Also, quick question:
Can we use a few Hindi dialogues too in the OS or do they have to be entirely in English?
Originally posted by: minakrish
Honestly, I haven't written in a over one year and this contest has really got me thinking why I don't write more often.
I have already written more than I thought I could.
Thank you for organizing this contest, Stuti and Raji.
And a big thank you to Parm, Priya and Bhavi for teaming up with me so I could write again.
I am glad because of this contest you're writing OS again. I am excited to read new OS on ArShi 
Originally posted by: minakrish
Honestly, I haven't written in a over one year and this contest has really got me thinking why I don't write more often.
I have already written more than I thought I could.
Thank you for organizing this contest, Stuti and Raji.
And a big thank you to Parm, Priya and Bhavi for teaming up with me so I could write again.
Glad to know this contest has sparked your creativity
. Your enthusiasm is contagious
. Eager to read what you come up with
.
Picture gallery Other updates ✽ Related to IPKKND Photoshoots Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - I Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - II 2026...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
41