If either of you are still open to more entries, please let us know
.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If either of you are still open to more entries, please let us know
.
Originally posted by: IPK_Organisers
If either of you are still open to more entries, please let us know
.
Don't hesitate to attack me 

Count me also
Graphicer - PriyaArshiSarun
Theme - Bag
P.S : any one here to pair with me.
This looks like fun but I’m not sure if I’ll have time.
Anyone interested in making the graphics?
Agar koi graphicer miley to main likhungi.

Originally posted by: minakrish
Agar koi graphicer miley to main likhungi.
Of course. x.titli.x is available... as well as PriyaArshiSarun if you are going for Bags. Or you can wait till someone else comes along
.
For now, I'm adding you to the list of available writers... do you have any specific theme in mind?
- Stuti
Originally posted by: minakrish
This looks like fun but I’m not sure if I’ll have time.
Anyone interested in making the graphics?
I can do graphics.
Any theme is fine by me
Originally posted by: IPK_Organisers
Of course. x.titli.x is available... as well as PriyaArshiSarun if you are going for Bags. Or you can wait till someone else comes along
.
For now, I'm adding you to the list of available writers... do you have any specific theme in mind?
- Stuti
I’m inclined towards the concept of Bag than Navratri.
Writer - minakrish
Graphicer - WildestDreams
Theme - Bag
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Count me also
Graphicer - PriyaArshiSarun
Theme - Bag
P.S : any one here to pair with me.
I don’t mind joining Priya for another entry, since one person can send in 3 entries.
Let me know Priya!
Picture gallery Other updates ✽ Related to IPKKND Photoshoots Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - I Sanaya Irani | Photoshoot HD Pics - II 2026...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
41