That's only because I have moderation rights. I had to edit to move and GA.
I'm 100% innocent.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
That's only because I have moderation rights. I had to edit to move and GA.
I'm 100% innocent.
Originally posted by: Minionite
That's only because I have moderation rights. I had to edit to move and GA.
I'm 100% innocent.
You still edited.
Dont forget who added those characters in!
Not me.
I'm an innocent little lamb. 
I missed seeing this. Looks really interesting.
500 words are too less
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
500 words are too less
![]()
Blame Shreya again
oh shreya shreya shreya
lmao, koi na.. waise I've updated the chapters, jaldi jaldi padho, there's quite a few lined up

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
lmao, koi na.. waise I've updated the chapters, jaldi jaldi padho, there's quite a few lined up
Pehle tu participate kar...phir wo bhi parh loongi
🌲Hark, how the bells, sweet silver bells All seem to say, "Throw cares away." Christmas is here, bringing good cheer🌲 The history of...
124