I would wait for the epis.. But if its true then no words for Ar🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️
Lets hope its a dialogue boo-boo as always. but Abhira is clearly saying "itne mahine hogaye" to MG in that clip.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I would wait for the epis.. But if its true then no words for Ar🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️
Lets hope its a dialogue boo-boo as always. but Abhira is clearly saying "itne mahine hogaye" to MG in that clip.
https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1840211208709759035?t=g1FEGzmRmotaSbSrmkhWpQ&s=19
I don't know about others I am kind of liking this....
I would wait for the epis.. But if its true then no words for Ar🙆♂️🙆♂️🙆♂️
No ya..... I think by itne mahine she meant all that time she spent in convincing KP and now again she should convince Vidya
Armaan ne Aaj full episode Abhira ko garam karke chhod diya 
Ab shd start giving him a cold shoulder.. Apne aap line par aajayega idiot kahikaahttps://x.com/adhachaand/status/1840211208709759035?t=g1FEGzmRmotaSbSrmkhWpQ&s=19
I don't know about others I am kind of liking this....


Mother India ki badduva itna pyaar laga ki he didnt even taste Ab's kheer👊👊👊👊
if this is true mujase bahut gaali khayega Ar😠What??? 3 months Ar Sa aise hi maa mode mein thi kya?
Guys ye ho kya raha hain?
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
if this is true mujase bahut gaali khayega Ar😠
Nahi.. I dont think so.. Read @Rash's post.
me too. Like this makes sense.https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1840211208709759035?t=g1FEGzmRmotaSbSrmkhWpQ&s=19
I don't know about others I am kind of liking this....
https://x.com/adhachaand/status/1840211208709759035?t=g1FEGzmRmotaSbSrmkhWpQ&s=19
I don't know about others I am kind of liking this....
Me too
i have been saying I'd take them fighting and patching up a 100 times over Vidya's antics.. plus in any case their romance was getting too sugary. I like the angst wala romance better always 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3