https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19
Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace setting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19
Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace setting
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Na, they had her talk to Abhira yesterday where she said that she did not remember the last time "woh khul ke hassi" (I assumed it was on seeing Armaan on the BG of Sajan Ji Ghar aaye, but what do I know
) and some other dialogues I zoned out like Abhira did
Uske baad yeh aaj ka drama hai
Thanks. Online audience at least have Garv's ig post to realize there is super strong ww that happened ( even if it might be for a while), what about trp audience?They will be so so confused or they might not even care😀
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace setting
Please don't as them they'll give V& ar missing each other ....
Vidya thinking about armaan and armaan jolting awake from his dreams saying abhira maa mujhe yaad kar rahi thi ....I can feel it...

I'm talking about separating from eo and not from the familyOriginally posted by: Teddy1234
Please don't as them they'll give V& ar missing each other ....
Vidya thinking about armaan and armaan jolting awake from his dreams saying abhira maa mujhe yaad kar rahi thi ....I can feel it...

Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19
Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace setting
Baaki sab toh teek hai but Roh ke baare me aise anaap shanab bolna zaroori hai ???
..usse toh bohot lambi Umar hone chahiye 
Deleted
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/khawaisheinn/status/1839632663260655981?t=ZFB6cm1-NpI77cUJkEbpcg&s=19
Their first separation and leap should be an Angsty one without any baccha and Rohit's death and lots of Angsty romance. It should also be in a workplace setting
Add this too, I want to see Armaan jealous… during their separation I want to see her meeting her close college friends or something of that kind…. Where in Armaan gets super jealous seeing her close to him
Aaj Tak sirf AbhiRa ka jalan dekha hai aur ladkiyon ki jalan mazaa nahi aata
. This is the reason I said if I even continue to watch I will watch as a different show altogether. WTH is these 2 doing ? I only missed 2 episodes and duplicate dulhan who wants to marry jeth ji not carring about the samajh is saying hamara parivar toot raha hai ?Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1839498178665844997?t=WIwaJPYa_Z6DYRmJP6OvXQ&s=19
Aww....so cute.
PH mein baari baari vileness medicine li jaati hai kya??
Seriously am going to watch only R
R clips from now and their angst love story RoRu FTW 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://youtu.be/KyvUDAoiE5E?si=aXj3gbaoZNAoF6r-
Me 🤝 IF parallel rishta writers
Trust issues with Ruhi
Chai banayegi??
is baar bhi personalised name tags degi Kya 
I am traumatised seeing this scene...😱😱😱Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1839498178665844997?t=WIwaJPYa_Z6DYRmJP6OvXQ&s=19
Aww....so cute.
PH mein baari baari vileness medicine li jaati hai kya??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3