I mean I don't hate Madhav anymore.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I mean I don't hate Madhav anymore.
Originally posted by: elizamerin
Even I too loved it.Last 2 episodes were synonyms of love and peace
VV jab bhi screen pe aati hai itna peace and calm Sa feel hota hai.
Ruhi k saath saath tumhara bhi superfast hridayparivartan hogaya 
I said I don't hate him, he is still irritating though.
https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1839498178665844997?t=WIwaJPYa_Z6DYRmJP6OvXQ&s=19
Aww....so cute.
PH mein baari baari vileness medicine li jaati hai kya??
https://x.com/abhimaan_core/status/1839632553231163464
Look at that caption.... I can hear what PH is saying to us😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://x.com/yellowgoldens/status/1839498178665844997?t=WIwaJPYa_Z6DYRmJP6OvXQ&s=19
Aww....so cute.
PH mein baari baari vileness medicine li jaati hai kya??
This is the most unserious show ever. Like are we supposed to forget that she was dressed as a dulhan to marry his brother literally just a couple of hours before this 
https://x.com/luxmii7/status/1839626673467064336?t=khCVBM_mD7Z_L4Fa1jkbcg&s=19
Bechari left side pe usko upar kyu latak Diya hai 

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
This is the most unserious show ever. Like are we supposed to forget that she was dressed as a dulhan to marry his brother literally just a couple of hours before this
Koi deen Iman hi nhi hai Inka.....itne acche se bol rahi hai Humara Parivaar toot raha hai....

Ufff these spoilers sometime make me laugh woh abhira se fight karega ok ruhi chali layegi armaan piyega someone still care for him after all ruhi did armaan accept the chai
wah dkp wah
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3